2011年12月8日星期四

LUCI Electronic Cigarettes High End Kits Review

In my previous review, I looked at the lower end LUCI electronic cigarette starter kits -- The Starter Kit and The Extended Starter Kit. In this review, I'll look at their two higher-priced kits, The Advanced Starter Kit currently priced at $149.99 and The Complete Starter Kit currently priced at $199.99.As it did in my last review, when I click through to visit any of the starter kit pages so far I get an error message. However, the page for the actual electronic cigarette kit does appear in my browser. The Advanced Starter Kit includes two rechargeable batteries, one atomizer, one wall outlet charger, 55 cartridges in your choice of flavor and nicotine level, and one additional charger. You can choose between a car charger or a USB charger as your additional charger for this package. angry bird So the only real difference between this and the lower and extended starter kit is that you get more cartridges. It doesn't include more components. At this price point rc flying fish of $149.99, I'd like to see at least a car charger, USB charger, and wall outlet charger instead of just getting two of three, but getting so many cartridges is nice. One other thing that bothers me is that you only get one atomizer. It would be nice to have two atomizers in this kit so you're not left unable to smoke if something happens to the one and only atomizer. Even though it does have a lifetime warranty, atomizers don't necessarily last forever, and if the atomizer in this kit fails, I won't be able to smoke my electronic cigarette.The Complete Starter Kit is the largest electronic cigarette kit offered by LUCI, currently priced at $199.99. It includes two batteries, one wall outlet charger, one angry bird car charger, one USB charger, one carry case, and 105 cartridges in the flavor and nicotine level of your choice. The website states this kit gives you enough cartridges for approximately 6 months of smoking. This kit has everything I would need in an electronic cigarette kit except for it still has only the one atomizer. I think that's a potential problem for me. I'm not real crazy about the LUCI logo running down the side of the electronic cigarette either. While pretty much all brands have their logo on their electronic cigarette batteries, many of them are small and unobtrusive. This logo is pretty big on these electronic cigarettes air swimmers and I don't like being an advertisement. I also prefer traditional looking electronic cigarettes in a white/tan color instead of the black electronic cigarettes offered by LUCI.

没有评论:

发表评论